What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are a small data packets that are stored on your computer/mobile/tablet browser and track your website activity. Pixels are a small pieces of code on webpage or emails that collect information about your browser. Pixels, as well as cookies, are working and “collecting” these information only for a limited amount of time. Some of them close automatically when you close your browser, and some of them remain even after finishing your browsing session.
Cookies, pixels and other technologies make our website more user-friendly and make ads and content relevant to you. Their main purpose is personalize the website content. They also measure the number of visits to our websites, and provide us with the information about your preferences and therefore make advertisement and content relevant to you.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional and technical cookies – these cookies are essential for correct functioning of our website. If you ban these types of cookies, your access to our or other websites might be restricted. We therefore do not ask for your consent to use them. This type of cookies optimizes your browsing session and collects information, such as the type of browser, language, font size and other display settings, even after you leave the website.
- Analytical cookies – analytical cookies allow us to track the number of visitors to our website and to see how you move around our website in order to customize it and make it more user-friendly. They serve only for analytical purposes and improvement of functioning of websites. These cookies do not collect information that identify visitiors. Third party cookies are identified below:
|Address: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Marketing and advertising cookies (not currently used) – these types of cookies are used to track visitors on websites. Their purpose is to make adverts relevant and interesting for every visitor individually and provide them with a better website experience. These cookies will eventually be used from:
|Address: Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
|Adresa: Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2, Ireland
Functioning of cookies is your choice
- Browser settings: even though majority of browsers automatically enable cookies, you are able to clear or disable them in the browser settings. However, such action could make some websites difficult to navigate and could affect the functionality of the website. We therefore recommend to keep your cookies enabled.
Information about browsers and cookie settings can be found on the websites listed below:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
- You can manage and/or clear cookies at your discretion – For further details, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookie files stored in your computer. Most of browsers also provide you with the possibility to disable the storage of cookies. However, in this case you will probably have to manually customize browser settings, which could affect the availability of the site, meaning that some services and/or functions won’t work
If you have any further questions regarding cookies do not hesitate to contact us!